Semi Auto Stitching Machine
Product Code : 2806
Brand Name : MMT
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- General Use
- For Cartons Final and Perfect Shape
- Weight (kg)
- 500-1000 Kilograms (kg)
- Drive Type
- 720 Watt (w)
- 220 Volt (v)
- 3300�2500�2000 Millimeter (mm)
Semi Auto Stitching MachineUseage and Charateristics :
Standard Configuration :
- Single & double strengthened nail are available
- Nailing from 30-120 mm , auto-calculated; servo motor controls the nailing by Delta, Japan.
- HD 5.7Ã¢â¬Â color touch screen by Eview, Taiwan
- PLC system and electrical devices by Siemens, Germany; photo-electricity switch and limit switch by autonics, Korea, high quality assured; the motor and reducer are made in Taiwan.
- The reamer of pinhead is made by tungsten steel of Germany. Maching is exactitude by special heat treatment and numerical control system .
- Fully electrical controlled and it can change the size in less tha one minute and handle easily without the relevant experience .
- Nailing speed : 400nails /min
- Number of Nails: 1-99
- Automatic counter in the latter part ; deliver paper boxes in lot is fixed up for strapping .
- Total power : 6kw
- paper height : 900 mm
- Dimensions:3300Ãâ2500Ãâ2000 mm
- For Cardboard : 3/5layers corrugated paper
- Wire size: 17# flat Yam (2.0Ãâ0.75)
- Delta PLC control system
- All bearing use the domestic well-know brands, unless seat belt bearing .
- CHINT switch , travel switch , South Korea limit switch, Taiwan electromagnetic clutch , Chint Contactor .
- All Stud made by - Japanese imported mold steel to make , CNC precision machining.
- Nail head blade and bed die made by German tungsten steel ( Abrasion )
- Servo motors from Delta motor
Minimum board size
550 -300 mm
Number of nails
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 15 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Months
- Packaging Details
- Shrink Wrapping or Wooden Cases.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India