Single Jointed Stitching Machine
Usage and Characteristics:
- Single & double strengthened nail are available
- Nailing from 30-120 mm , auto-calculated; servo motor controls the nailing by Delta, Japan.
- HD 5.7color touch screen by Eview, Taiwan
- PLC system and electrical devices by Siemens, Germany; photo-electricity switch and limit switch by autonics, Korea, high quality assured; the motor and reducer are made in Taiwan.
- The reamer of pinhead is made by tungsten steel of Germany. Maching is exactitude by special heat Ã¢â‚¬â€œ treatment and numerical control system .
- Fully electrical controlled and it can change the size in less tha one minute and handle easily without the relevant experience .
- Nailing speed : 400nails /min
- Number of Nails: 1-99
- Automatic counter in the latter part ; deliver paper boxes in lot is fixed up for strapping .
- Total power : 6kw
- paper height : 900 mm
- Dimensions:"3300" ”2500" ”2000"mm
- For Cardboard : 3/5layers corrugated paper
- Wire size: 17# flat Yam (2.0” 0.75)
Standard Configuration :
- Delta PLC control system
- All bearing use the domestic well-know brands, unless seat belt bearing .
- CHINT switch, travel switch , South Korea limit switch, Taiwan electromagnetic clutch , Chint Contactor .
- All Stud made by - Japanese imported mold steel to make, CNC precision machining.
- Nail head blade and bed die made by German tungsten steel ( Abrasion )
- Servo motors from Delta motor
Minimum board size
550 ”300 mm
Number of nails
3300” 2500 ”2000
le Jointed Stitching Machine